Tuesday, April 04, 2006

View from the Underlands

Image hosting by Photobucket

During reconnaissance in London during 2005 I visited sites of appeal to the Movement. The Crackhouse Zoo brought forward images of the urban environment that so many of us find appealing. The desolate, yet reconstructed vitalage of the area manipulated the emotional control of the consumer. Many great have graced the walls around Bricklane, and many have followed in their path. The End led me their, led me through the darkness to the sites that drew such a vision to me that I was compelled to continue the journey as far out as it could be. Levels of twisted space, land of use to no one but those with only the pleasures of the Movement in mind. This place may have been a haven for the filth of the dirty side of the Movement, but for me, it drew close to what I know is at the heart of what is to come.

Site Meter Blog Flux Directory