Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dboy Portrait

re: the self view

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The things that we think about ourselves are often the things which make up our image. Our self reflection goes a long way to the way we are perceived in the social eye.

Dboy is a creation of my minds eye, a character who wanders the streets, collects the information, plays the role, talks the talk and walks the walk. He brings it all home to me and I use it at my own will, his use is my ends. Dboy is a player in a game, a vital part in his own perceived Movement. The streets are his playground and his reality knows no bounds. BourneCity is his home, but some of his greatest influences where found elsewhere, in the lanes of BarcaLoco, in the depths of the LondoZoo, in the murkiness of the Berlin's crazed culture, the Bohemian outlands, the starkness of Krakow and the rise of Stockholm.

DboyDownUnder is at your disposal.

Please feel free to contact me with any comments on anything written or posted here, your feedback can give direction. Friends of the Movement stay tuned.
Site Meter Blog Flux Directory